Your place to set up and install Office 2019 – www.office.com/setup
Setup Office Home & Student 2019 and Office Home & Business 2019
What is office 2019?
Microsoft Office 2019 is the latest version of the Microsoft Office suite. we can say it’s a perpetual release of Office 16 (perpetual licenses are the ones you pay for once and own forever. Office 2019 is the beneficiary to Office 2016 and was succeeded by Office 2021 in October 2021. For general availability, it was released in September 2018 for Windows 10 and for macOS.
Office 2019 has two versions: “Office Home & Student 2019” and “Office Home & Business 2019,” it includes Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, as well as servers including Skype for Business, SharePoint, and Exchange.
It is compatible with Windows 10 and macOS. In order to run this version on window 7 or 8. Then definitely, you must have the Microsoft 365 Subscription.
What’s New in Microsoft Office 2019?
Office 2019 may be sufficient if you only need to have the essential apps, it includes everything such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook to get the job done at work or school. Somehow it can be costly, paying in advance and you’ll have to pay again to upgrade to a newer version, and you won’t get any new features. Office 2019 is a one-time buy and it’s is now available for both commercial and consumer customers. It delivers classic Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook editions for both Windows and macOS. Publisher, Access, Project, and Visio 2019 are also included in the Windows edition.
At office.com/setup home and student 2019 or office.com/setup home and Business 2019, you can download the most recent versions of Microsoft Office, a full suite, which is followed by Office 2016. On September 24, 2018, it was released with configuration capabilities for both Windows 10 and macOS.
➡ Step by Step download Office Home & Student 2019
This website helps you set up your office setup. Home and Student 2019 is designed for students and families who choose to use classic Office software such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint on Windows and Mac. It’s a one-time purchase that can be used at home or in the classroom on one PC or Mac.
- Open any web browser that is stable and up to date.
- Then type office.com/setup home and student 2019 into the URL box.
- The official Office Home and Student 2019 tab will now appear.
- Then you’ll see two possibilities on the computer: Sign up or log in Make a new user account.
- If you have a Microsoft account, sign in with your email address and password. If you don’t have such an account, you will need to create one.
- When you’ve signed in, you’ll be asked to enter your Office product key without dashes or hyphens (your office product key is in XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX format).
- Afterward, choose your specific country, as well as your language.
- After you’ve validated your Office product, select Next.
- Choose which version of Office you want to download.
- When choosing an Office product, read the license and agreement thoroughly.
- Make sure that the system meets the Office program standards to ensure that it works properly.
- Next press the Download button on your display.
- Wait patiently for the update to complete.
How To Install Office Home and Student 2019 Windows/Mac
Follow Steps to Install Office Home and Student 2019 on Windows ⇩
• Open a secure internet browser
• Then, in the URL Section, type ↓
Office.com/setup Home and Student 2019.
• If you have already a Microsoft account, sign in with your email address and password. If you don’t have an account, you’ll need to create one.
• You’ll be taken to the Services & Subscriptions tab after logging in, where you’ll see an Installation icon.
• Next to your Office product, click the Install button.
• Then, on your laptop, double-click the Office configuration file and run it.
• If a UAC prompts you, choose Yes (User Account Control).
• A new window will open with instructions for installing Office.
• Patiently wait for the installation to complete.
• You’re all set to go! The office is now operational.
Follow Steps to Install Office Home and Student 2019 on Mac ⇩
• Open a Safari browser.
• Open the URL bar and type ↓
Office.com/setup Home and Student 2019.
• Sign in using the credentials associated with your Microsoft Office subscription.
• On the next page, next to your office product, click Install the configuration file.
• Open Finder from the Dock.
• Navigate to the Downloads folder after that.
• Double-click the pkg configuration files from office.com/setup home and student 2019 that you downloaded from office.com/setup.
• On the next screen, select Continue to begin the installation.
• After reading the License Agreement for the installation, select Continue.
• Click “I Agree” after carefully reading the License Agreement.
• If prompted, enter your Mac login password, then click Install Software.
• Wait patiently until the message “The installation was successful” appears, then click Close.
How To Activate Office Home and Student 2019
How To Install Office Home and Business 2019 Windows/Mac
Follow Steps to Install Office Home and Business 2019 on Windows ⇩
- In a stable browser, go to www.office.com/setup home and business 2019.
- Use the credentials associated with your Microsoft account and Office subscription to log in.
- Enter the Office Home and Business 2019 product key.
- After you’ve chosen your country/region and language, tap Next.
- Installing Office is a viable option. When you click Install after the installation file has been downloaded, the bottom dialogue box prompts you to run or save a file, depending on your web browser.
- To finish the installation, choose Run and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If prompted by a User Account Control, select Yes.
8. When you run the downloaded file, the installation process will begin automatically. If Windows asks if you want to install anything, say yes.
9. When the message “You’re all set!” appears, press Enter. The setup is now complete. The office is now operational.”
10. Shut the window. Office 2019 is installed and ready to use.
Follow Steps to Install Office Home and Business 2019 on Mac
- In your Safari browser, go to www.office.com/setup home and business 2019.
- Sign with using the Microsoft account that you used to buy Office 2019.
- Enter a 25-character product key to activate Office Home and Business 2019.
- After you’ve chosen your country and language, click Next.
- Select Install from the next tab.
- Then start Finder. Go to the Downloads folder to get started.
- Here is where you can get the Microsoft Office installer.
- double-click the home and business 2019 pkg configuration file you downloaded from office.com/setup.
- On the next screen, select Continue to begin the installation process.
- The option is to keep going. Then, after reading the License Agreement carefully, click “I Agree.”
- If prompted, enter your Mac login password, then click Install Software.
- Wait a few minutes after seeing the message “The installation was good,” then press Close.
How To Activate Office Home and Business 2019
- Open an Office app, such as Excel or Word, after the installation is complete.
- To activate Office Home & Business 2019, click Activate Now.
- If prompted, you’ll be asked to enter a 25-character activation code or log in with your Microsoft account.
- Then press Next and follow the on-screen directions on the next page.● The office is now open for business.
Pros of Office 2019
- Support only Windows 10 & Mac OS
- You have to pay only one time and it’s yours to keep forever.
- Security patch updates are Excellent
- With a single fee, you can gain access to the core applications.
- You don’t have to worry about continuously training your employees on new functionality since no feature updates are provided.
- Office 2019 is limited.
- 365 is cheaper than office 2019 with 365, you will always get the latest versions of all the Office applications.
- Office 2019 doesn’t have options for upgrading.
- It is necessary that you have a single device license.
- Older versions of Windows are not supported.
How Can I Upgrade Office ?
You have two methods to upgrade your Office. One is for a one-time buy, while the other thing is you need to install Microsoft 365. If you have already installed Microsoft 365, you do not need to upgrade Office because you already have the current version and will receive updates at no additional cost in the future. However, if you are using a one-time purchase office, you may upgrade to any other product based on your needs and preferences. With your product key, you can easily download the Microsoft 365 office365.com/setup.
Disclaimer and Copyright
PLEASE READ THE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER CAREFULLY AS WE ARE NOT MICROSOFT OFFICIAL, BUT AN INDEPENDENT WEBSITE. The Read owner’s trademarks include Office 365, Office 2019, Office, Microsoft, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and all other names and brands. We don’t provide any kind of technical assistance. We only provide guidance, training, market analysis, and product knowledge.