Install Microsoft 365
Help you to achieve more with productive and innovative Office apps.
What is Microsoft 365?
We all know that Microsoft 365 is a subscription-based suite of cloud services, that provides users with the basic productivity application. Microsoft365.com/setup is used by more than 170 million people all over the world, Microsoft 365 is based on a subscription model, which ensures that users must pay to use Microsoft 365’s services. With Microsoft365 we can Increase workplace productivity, whether it’s a profession or a business Increasing company efficiency has become a must for professionals and companies, and Microsoft 365 makes it easy. Microsoft Office is not limited to, a word processor, a calendar, an email client, a presentation, and a spreadsheet. Because of Microsoft 365’s cloud-based structure, all the productivity applications are constantly being updated and improved.
What’s New in Microsoft 365?
First of all Office 365 is now Microsoft 365 a new name, with more benefits. We know Microsoft 365 is a Subscription-based could service that makes us sure we always have the most up-to-date modern productivity applications from Microsoft.
Microsoft released a version of Microsoft 365 for consumers in 2020, offers that differ from business and replace with Office 365 plans. It includes not only Office software, but it’s also moreover OneDrive cloud storage, and Outlook, which covers Android and iOS (iPhone operating system) apps. We could assume that every new update is a new Microsoft 365 as Microsoft 365 includes Windows 10 and Office 365. The latest feature among in this is Insider Risk Management. This feature uses AI(Artificial Intelligence) technology to monitor the risky types of situations such as departing employees are downloading sensitive business files and It also checks security mistakes as well as for suspicious and fraudulent actions. The protection is very important as we know 85% of organizations felt unsafe to insider risk, and many had experienced insider breaches.
Microsoft 365 : Benefits
- Microsoft 365 offers a full suite of business tools to help your enterprise operate efficiently and achieve its goals. Everyone is familiar with the classic Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Skype for Business, and OneNote. Microsoft 365 allows you to subscribe to all of these and more.
- You know Microsoft Office has the tools you need to work more efficiently. Microsoft 365 just puts them in the Cloud so employees can access them on all their devices without need of separate licenses and downloads.
- 365 offers flexibility for your enterprise. with this, you can save money while creating custom work solutions for different teams to maximize productivity.
- With Office 365 you can reduce the costs of technology, energy, and compliance by eliminating hardware and servers.
- Most Advance benefit of 365 is each user can install Office on up to five PCs or Macs, five tablets, and five mobile devices.
Microsoft 365 : What Do You Get?
Microsoft comes with different packages of 365 for different audiences. Here are the three levels:
- Home users
- Business users
- Enterprise clients
We discuss here the three types of plans.
Microsoft 365 Personal is the cheapest plan. It is a single-user subscription that includes all of the apps and services the home tier offers.
So, with this, you get Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, OneNote, Outlook, and Publisher. Speaking of which, you can also unlock the full versions of the Office mobile apps on Android and iOS(iPhone Operating System). Usually, those apps only let you open the documents and view them if you aren’t a paying subscriber.
Office 365 for Home
Office 365 has now a new name, with the same meaning and prices. Office 365 Home is a subscription that we’d recommend for families and individuals who will benefit from powerful productivity apps. You might have noticed that your source has asked you to set up Work, Home, or other networks. same as Microsoft Office 365, you can get Office 365 home, Office 365 business, and several other options by visiting Microsoft365.com/setup
You can install Office 365 on up to five to 6 PCs. Also, You can use it on Macs, Smartphones, and Tablets. MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Access, and MS Publisher can be used on a PC. Each user gets up to 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage with High Security.
Office 365 for Business
365 Business has a new name with the same meaning and price. Office 365 Business is the productivity cloud-designed service to help you pursue your passion and run your business. Office 365 Business is a complete, intelligent, and secure solution given through the cloud that employees can make themselves productive with tools built for teamwork. an employee gets comprehensive productivity, security, and device management with one subscription. It doesn’t require expensive and highly trained systems engineers to implement the task.
With Microsoft 365 we can work from anywhere in the world. It provides easy collaboration and reduces capital spending. Also eleminates hardware things and reduces energy costs and we can easily Installation on up to 5 devices per user mix and Match Plans.
Office 365 for Enterprise
Office 365 Enterprise, has its own set of features that are suitable for various types of business. It gives its users the ECAL (Enterprise Client Access License) suite, which gives them the rights to run servers locally for the following applications and services – Exchange, SharePoint, Skype, Windows, etc. The Enterprise plan gives its users access to unlimited storage as an archive and a larger mailbox size of 100 GB. Also, it comes with highly Analytics tools and a wide range of Business Intelligence. Tools like Power BI Pro, Advanced Excel, and Delve Analytics, which are available only in the Enterprise plan, help the user to perform analytical tasks and organize visualized data on one platform.
Hence, It is beneficial for any company involved in performing high-level analytical operations. Every firm, be it small or large, would want its data and information to be safe and secure. When it comes to security, the Enterprise plan has more to offer like- Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics, Device Guard, Credential Guard, App Locker, Enterprise Data Protection, etc.
Download Microsoft 365 Step by Step.
- You can use any browser like Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and Safari.
- Go to microsoft365.com/setup and look for your product key in order the history. Use the product key to connect the purchased product to your account.
- Click on the “Services & Subscriptions” tab at the top of the list. Then, go to the right side of the office product, press the orange “Install” button.
- A pop-up will appear after that, and you must have chosen between “Download and Install” and “Save File.”Now once more, press the Install button and you see Microsoft 365 will begin to download. The file will be automatically saved to the download folder, Once the downloaded has been completed. Go to File Manager (Windows) or Finder (Mac), to get the downloaded file.
- After you’ve downloaded Microsoft 365, follow the steps below to successfully install it on your devices
Steps to install Microsoft 365 on Windows
- Open a web browser such as Microsoft Edge, or Google Chrome and go to Microsoft365.com/setup.
- Then Sign in and log in with your account that is associated with Microsoft 365 edition.
- After signing in, it will be taken to the Microsoft Office official web page, In the corner, click the Install Office button.
- Select Install Office on the right side of the page. After the installation file is successfully downloaded.
- Click Run in (Internet Explorer), Setup (Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox) if prompted, then run the file to begin the installation process.
- You want to allow this app to make changes to your device? if you see this message. Click Yes to start installing.
- Office installation process will begin.
- Once the installation is complete, you will see a pop-up “You’re all set!” Office is now installed. Click to Close and now you will be able to begin using Microsoft Office 365.
Steps to install Microsoft 365 on MAC
- Open a Safari browser on your Mac, enter Microsoft365.com/setup. This will open a page of Microsoft Office.
- Sign in with the account that is associated with this Verison of Office edition.
- After signing in, follow the steps:
- From the Office 365, web page select Install Office apps
- Select Office 365 apps to begin the installation.
- This process completes the download section of Office to your device. To complete the installation.
- After the download is completed, open the Finder, go to Downloads, and double-click Microsoft Office installer.pkg file.
- To begin this installation process, select Continue on the first installation screen to your device.
- After reading and review the software license agreement, click on continue to proceed.
- Accept Agree to all the software license agreement’s terms and conditions.
- Then click on continue after selecting how you want to install Office.
- You can reviewing the disk space requirements or you can change your install location, and then click to Install.
- If prompted, Enter your Mac login ID and password, and then click Install Software.
- Once the program begins to install. When the installation is finished, Click Close and now you will be able to use Office 365.
How to Activate Microsoft 365
Steps to Activate Microsoft 365 on Windows
- To allow Microsoft Office, go to microsoft365.com/setup.
- Enter the name of the Office app, such as Word, in the Start menu.
Pick the Word app from the search results and open it.
- To begin the activation process, press the blue “Get Started” button on the new Word screen.
- Enter your email address and password, then sign into your Microsoft account.
- Accept the licensing agreement after that. The office has been successfully activated and is now working.
Steps to Activate Microsoft 365 on Mac
- Search Finder app and open it. Then scroll down and go the Microsoft Office software in Applications.
- What’s New in Word the box that appears, pick “Start” in Microsoft Word or any other Office app.
- To trigger Workplace, click Sign in.
- Click the Sign In button after entering your Microsoft Office email address and password.
- The device will then verify that you have a valid Microsoft account license and unlock the product.
- You’re ready to go! To begin, click the Start Word button. The office has been successfully activated.
How Much is a Microsoft 365 Subscription?
In order to see Microsoft is providing lots of pricing model offers to its monthly customers. Let’s look at how much Microsoft 365 costs and which one is the really most cost-effective choice.
Office 365 Home is $99.99 yearly or $9.99 per month.
Office Professional 2019 is $439.99.
Office Home & Student 2019 is $149.99 annually or $14.99 per month.
Office 365 Personal is $69.99 annually or $6.99 per month.
What kind of services Microsoft 365 provides?
Microsoft 365 was first announced on March 30, 2020, it included a number of features. Office 365 Apps for enterprise includes real-time collaboration, Researcher in Word, exclusive intelligent capabilities Ideas in Excel, Teams hub for teamwork, and the latest advancing security features. You get fully installed Office apps such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Access with the Microsoft 365 subscription plans.
Disclaimer and Copyright
PLEASE READ THE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER CAREFULLY AS WE ARE NOT MICROSOFT OFFICIAL, BUT AN INDEPENDENT WEBSITE. The Read owner’s trademarks include Office 365, Office 2019, Office, Microsoft, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and all other names and brands. We don’t provide any kind of technical assistance. We only provide guidance, training, market analysis, and product knowledge.
Follow us on